Spicy Chicken Fajitas with Creamy Avocado Sauce
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 15 min
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. sliced, pickled jalapeno peppers
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
- Process avocado, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, jalapeno peppers, lime juice and water in blender or food processor, adding additional water if needed, until smooth; set aside.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Cook onion and red pepper in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Return chicken to skillet, then stir in chili powder. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
- Evenly arrange chicken mixture down center of each tortilla, then drizzle with Creamy Avocado Sauce; roll-up.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||390|
|Total Fat||44 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||63 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||110 %|