|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Spicy Chicken Fajitas With Creamy Avocado Sauce
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. sliced, pickled jalapeno peppers
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
- Process avocado, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, jalapeno peppers, lime juice and water in blender or food processor, adding additional water if needed, until smooth; set aside.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Cook onion and red pepper in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Return chicken to skillet, then stir in chili powder. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
- Evenly arrange chicken mixture down center of each tortilla, then drizzle with Creamy Avocado Sauce; roll-up.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.