|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||3 min|
|Chill Time||60 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||37 %|
|Saturated Fat||15 %|
|Trans Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbs||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Mashed Potato Cakes with Southwestern Dipping Sauce
- 2 large leftover baked potatoes, peeled and mashed
- 3 Tbsp. PLUS 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs [or plain dry bread crumbs]
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine potatoes, 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise, cilantro, green onions and salt in medium bowl.
- Divide potato mixture into eighths, then roll into balls; flatten slightly. Coat in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook potato cakes, turning once, until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet and let drain on paper-towel-lined plate. Serve with remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise as a dipping sauce.