|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||3 min|
|Chill Time||60 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||37 %|
|Saturated Fat||15 %|
|Trans Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbs||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Mashed Potato Cakes with Southwestern Dipping Sauce
- 2 large leftover baked potatoes, peeled and mashed
- 3 Tbsp. PLUS 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs [or plain dry bread crumbs]
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine potatoes, 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise, cilantro, green onions and salt in medium bowl.
- Divide potato mixture into eighths, then roll into balls; flatten slightly. Coat in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook potato cakes, turning once, until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet and let drain on paper-towel-lined plate. Serve with remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise as a dipping sauce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.