|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||4 min|
Chicken Cheddar & Cranberry Panini
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 8 thin slices white cheddar cheese
- 4 thin slices cooked ham
- 6 slices leftover cooked chicken
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard with cranberry sauce in small bowl with wire whisk.
- Arrange bread on flat surface, then evenly spread with Dijonnaise mixture. Evenly top 2 bread slices with 2 slices cheese, ham, chicken, and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread, Dijonnaise-side-down.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise on top of each sandwich and cook in large skillet over medium heat or in panini press, Mayonnaise-side down. Gently press down on sandwiches with metal spatula and cook until bottoms are golden about 2 minutes. Evenly spread tops of sandwiches with remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise; turn over. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut in half and serve warm.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.