Chicken Cheddar & Cranberry Panini
A tasty way to use up leftovers.
- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 8 thin slices white cheddar cheese
- 4 thin slices cooked ham
- 6 slices leftover cooked chicken
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard with cranberry sauce in small bowl with wire whisk.
- Arrange bread on flat surface, then evenly spread with Dijonnaise mixture. Evenly top 2 bread slices with 2 slices cheese, ham, chicken, and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread, Dijonnaise-side-down.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise on top of each sandwich and cook in large skillet over medium heat or in panini press, Mayonnaise-side down. Gently press down on sandwiches with metal spatula and cook until bottoms are golden about 2 minutes. Evenly spread tops of sandwiches with remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise; turn over. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut in half and serve warm.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||310|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|