|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||640|
|Total Fat||109 %|
|Saturated Fat||85 %|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Easy Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 12 chicken wings, halved (about 2 1/2 lbs)
- 1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- Toss 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise with chicken in large bowl. Place on aluminum-foil-lined baking pan.
- Broil, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and golden, about 15 minutes.
- Toss chicken with remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise. Serve with Wish-Bone® Blue Cheese Dressing.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.