|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Easy Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 12 chicken wings, halved (about 2 1/2 lbs)
- 1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- Grill chicken on aluminum-foil-lined grill or broil on aluminum-foil-lined baking pan, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and golden, about 20 minutes.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and pepper sauce in large bowl; add cooked chicken and toss to coat.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing.