|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Roasted Green Beans with Lemony Caesar Sauce
- 1 lb. fresh green beans [or asparagus], trimmed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. light creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. finely chopped shallot [or onion]
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange green beans in roasting pan or on baking sheet; toss with olive oil. Roast, turning once, 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, dressing, lemon juice, and shallot.
- Drizzle green beans with sauce, then sprinkle with almonds and lemon peel.
- *Also delicious served at room temperature.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.