|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||280|
|Total Fat||48 %|
|Saturated Fat||50 %|
|Trans Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbs||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Southwestern Onion-Cheese Burgers
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 8 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- 1 avocado, cut into 16 slices
- 8 hamburger buns
- Combine ground beef, Soup Mix and water in large bowl; shape into 8 patties.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise with cheese in small bowl.
- Grill or broil burgers until done. Top with mayonnaise mixture, then grill until mayonnaise mixture melts, about 1 minute.
- Arrange lettuce, tomato and avocado on buns, then top with burgers.
- Cost per recipe*: $14.88 Cost per serving*: $1.86 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.