|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||270|
|Total Fat||30 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
Grilled Eggplant, Bacon & Tomato Sandwiches with Basil Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 small eggplants, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 4 slices country-style bread (3/4 inch thick, from an 8-inch round loaf)
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with basil in small bowl with wire whisk; set aside.
- Combine tomatoes with 1/4 cup dressing in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Toss eggplant with remaining 1/4 cup dressing and grill, turning once, until golden brown and just cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Brush both sides of bread with 1/4 mayonnaise mixture, then grill, turning once, until lightly golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes.
- Evenly spread remaining Mayonnaise mixture on each slice of toasted bread, then evenly top with grilled eggplant and tomato relish. Sprinkle bacon.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.