|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
Grilled Country Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 4 slices country-style bread, about 3/4-inch-thick
- 6 ounces sliced cooked ham
- 2 ounces sliced cheddar cheese [or Swiss cheese]
- 6 slices Granny Smith apple
- Combine 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with thyme in small bowl.
- Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on bread, then evenly layer remaining ingredients on 2 slices. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise on outside of sandwiches.
- Preheat grill pan or 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and grill sandwiches, turning once, until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.