Grilled Country Ham & Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Check out how to make an easy grilled ham and cheese sandwich you can't say no to.
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 8 min
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 4 slices country-style bread, about 3/4-inch-thick
- 6 ounces sliced cooked ham
- 2 ounces sliced cheddar cheese or Swiss cheese
- 6 slices Granny Smith apple
- Combine 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with thyme in small bowl.
- Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on bread, then evenly layer remaining ingredients on 2 slices. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise on outside of sandwiches.
- Preheat grill pan or 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and grill sandwiches, turning once, until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|