|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
3 Kale Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. thick cut bacon (about 9 slices)
- 2 Tbsp. Chef Tim Love Wild Game Rub*
- 1/4 cup pepitas or sliced almonds
- 6 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 bunches assorted kale (curly, chinese and purple kale), stems removed and roughly chopped (about 14 cups)
- 1 bunch celery leaves
- 1/2 cup shaved manchego cheese [or shredded Parmesan cheese]
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon, cook until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside. Do not discard reserved fat.
- Add Tim Love Wild Game Rub and pepitas to pan and toast over medium heat. Remove from heat and slowly stir in remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil and lemon juice.
- Combine kale, celery leaves, and cheese in a large bowl. Toss with hot dressing. Crumble reserved bacon and sprinkle on top.
- Tip: Great to serve with Chef Tim Love's Pork Tenderloin
- Subsitute: Add 2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chilie pepper and 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.