|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
|Stand Time||10 min|
Lobster, Heirloom Tomato, Arugula, Black Eyed Peas Field Peas...With Lemon & Urfa Chili Hellmann's® Dressing
- 2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 2 live lobsters (about 1-1/2 lbs. ea.)
- 1 1/2 lbs. mixed heirloom tomatoes, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. urfa chili, divided*
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 cups arugula
- Bring 2 gallons water and 1 teaspoon salt to a vigorous boil in large stockpot. Add lobsters and cook 6 minutes. Remove lobsters to a large ice bath.
- Pull off claws and tails from cooled lobsters. Cut tails in half lengthwise and pull out meat. Crack the claws and knuckles and remove meat. Lightly rinse meat to remove albumen (white matter that comes out of the meat). Cut into bite-size pieces; reserve. Set aside bodies, if desired, to make stock or bisque.
- Place tomatoes in large bowl and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Let stand 10 minutes. Add olive oil, red wine vinegar and 1 teaspoon urfa chili. Add black-eyed peas; toss well.
- Let's use that Hellmann's®! Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with lemon juice, lemon peel, remaining 1/2 teaspoon urfa chili and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- To serve, spoon 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® mixture on each plate and spread into the shape of a rectangle. Arrange lobster in random pattern on plate. Using a slotted spoon, spoon the tomatoes and peas around the plate. Dot plate with arugula and serve.
- *Substitution: Use a small amount of red pepper flakes if you can't find Turkish urfa chili.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.