Trackside Tuna Rolls
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 min
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- Your favorite tasty tuna salad ingredients*
- 4 small crusty rolls
- Cucumber slices or pickle rounds
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, tuna and your favorite tuna salad ingredients in small bowl.
- Cut the tops off rolls. Push or remove bread filling with fingers to make a hole. Fill with tuna salad then, if desired, replace tops of rolls.
- Use toothpicks to secure cucumber slices to each roll to form wheels. If desired, use additional Mayonnaise to "glue" pitted ripe olive slices on for headlights.
*Use chopped onion, celery, pickles or pickle relish, bell peppers, cucumber, toasted nuts, dried fruit, cheeses, apple or crushed pineapple.