Pecan Coconut Topped Chocolate Cake
- Serves: 12
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 40 min
- 1 box (18 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine coconut, brown sugar and pecans in small bowl. Set aside.
- Bake 20 minutes; sprinkle with coconut mixture. Continue baking 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. To serve, cut into squares.
Cost per recipe*: $6.12
Cost per serving*: $0.51
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|