|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||40 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Pecan Coconut Topped Chocolate Cake
- 1 box (18 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine coconut, brown sugar and pecans in small bowl. Set aside.
- Bake 20 minutes; sprinkle with coconut mixture. Continue baking 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. To serve, cut into squares.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.12 Cost per serving*: $0.51 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.