|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||60 min|
Black Forest Chocolate Cake
- 2 cans (21 oz. ea.) cherry pie filling
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Evenly spread pie filling over bottom of pan; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. To serve, invert onto serving platter, remove pan and cut into squares.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.