Crispy Italian Chicken with Mixed Green Salad
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 5 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. plain or Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Mixed salad greens
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with Italian dressing in small bowl; reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then spread 2 tablespoons remaining mayonnaise mixture on each chicken breast. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and bread crumbs are golden. Serve over salad greens with reserved mayonnaise mixture.