|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Crispy Italian Chicken with Mixed Green Salad
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. plain or Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Mixed salad greens
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with Italian Dressing in small bowl; reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then spread 2 tablespoons remaining mayonnaise mixture on each chicken breast. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and bread crumbs are golden. Serve over salad greens with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.