|Prep Time:||15 min|
Turkey Taco Salad
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 cups romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups cooked turkey
- 0 Taco Fixin's*
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with salsa in medium bowl; set aside.
- Layer lettuce, then turkey on serving platter. Add Taco Fixin's. Just before serving, drizzle with mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with tortilla chips.
- *Taco Fixin's: Use chopped tomatoes, sliced pitted ripe olives, crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, sliced green onions and/or black beans. VARIATION: Omit salsa and combine 1 can (4.25 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained, and 1 tablespoon lime juice with Mayonnaise.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.14. Cost per serving*: $1.53. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.