|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Monterey Turkey Pizza
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4.25 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 1 (12-in.) chopped green chilies
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, turkey, tomato, Parmesan cheese, chilies, green onions, garlic and 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese in large bowl.
- Arrange pizza crust on baking sheet. Evenly top with turkey mixture, then remaining 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.