|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Monterey Turkey Pizza
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4.25 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 1 (12-in.) chopped green chilies
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, turkey, tomato, Parmesan cheese, chilies, green onions, garlic and 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese in large bowl.
- Arrange pizza crust on baking sheet. Evenly top with turkey mixture, then remaining 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.