Mediterranean Turkey Sandwich
Don't miss out on this tempting take on Mediterranean recipes. Create your own easy Mediterranean turkey sandwich.
- Serves: 2
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 4 slices artisan bread or whole grain bread, lightly toasted
- 4 slices artisan or whole grain bread, lightly toasted
- 2 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- Sliced red onion to taste
- 2 slices Swiss cheese (about 3 oz.)
- 4 slices cooked turkey (about 6 oz.)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, vinegar and Italian seasoning in small bowl. Spread each slice of bread with mayonnaise mixture. Evenly top 2 slices of bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese and turkey. Top with remaining bread.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise or Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||320|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|