|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Secret Ingredient Moist & Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease baking sheets; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat brown sugar,Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, egg and vanilla 2 minutes. Gradually beat in oat mixture until blended. Stir in raisins. On prepared baking sheets, drop dough by level tablespoonfuls, 3-inches apart.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden. On wire rack, cool 2 minutes; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.