Infield Apple Crisp
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. PLUS 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Toss apples with 2 tablespoons sugar in large bowl. Spoon apple mixture Into greased 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- Combine remaining 3/4 cup sugar, flour and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Gently squeeze flour mixture with fingers to form crumbs; evenly sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.