|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
Infield Apple Crisp
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. PLUS 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Toss apples with 2 tablespoons sugar in large bowl. Spoon apple mixture Into greased 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- Combine remaining 3/4 cup sugar, flour and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Gently squeeze flour mixture with fingers to form crumbs; evenly sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.