|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||410|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
Smokin' Succulent Grilled Chicken
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle chili pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. Reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve chicken with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
- For a SMOKIN' CHICKEN SALAD: Serve hot sliced chicken over crisp salad greens, then top with thinly sliced onions, shredded Mexican cheese and tomato wedges. Drizzle with reserved mayonnaise mixture. Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.