Smokin' Succulent Grilled Chicken
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 12 min
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle chili pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. Reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve chicken with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
For a SMOKIN' CHICKEN SALAD: Serve hot sliced chicken over crisp salad greens, then top with thinly sliced onions, shredded Mexican cheese and tomato wedges. Drizzle with reserved mayonnaise mixture. Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||410|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|