|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||18 min|
Roasted Olive Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced green olives
- 6 fresh basil leaves, minced
- 4 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Mix together Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, olives and basil. Stuff mixture under skin of each chicken thigh.
- In a large oven-proof sauté pan add oil and heat to medium. Season liberally with salt and pepper each stuffed chicken thigh. Season liberally with salt and pepper each stuffed chicken thigh. Flip and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice and place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and whisk in butter and serve.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.