|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Hellmann's Super Moist Burgers with Creamy BBQ Sauce
- 2 lbs. ground beef [or ground chicken]
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- Combine 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with ground beef in large bowl; shape into 8 patties. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill or broil until done.
- Combine remaining Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with barbecue sauce in small bowl.
- Arrange burgers on buns, then top with creamy barbecue sauce.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.29 Cost per serving*: $1.28 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.