Juicy Burger with Creamy BBQ Sauce
Find out how to create amazingly juicy burgers along with a tempting creamy bbq sauce recipe.
- Serves: 8
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 10 min
- 2 lbs. ground beef or ground chicken
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- Combine 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with ground beef in large bowl; shape into 8 patties. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill or broil until done.
- Combine remaining Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with barbecue sauce in small bowl.
- Arrange burgers on buns, then top with creamy barbecue sauce.
Cost per recipe*: $10.29
Cost per serving*: $1.28
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.