|Prep Time:||0 min|
Asian Chicken and Wild Rice Salad
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 package (7 oz.) long grain and wild rice, prepared according to package directions and cooled
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- Dash of sesame seed oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place on baking sheet and roast 30-40 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Mix chicken and rice with celery, onion, water chestnuts, pepper and almonds.
- In a separate bowl whisk Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame seed oil, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Pour over chicken and vegetables. Toss. To serve, place a mound of salad atop lettuce leaves and garnish with mandarin oranges. Makes 6 1-cup servings.
- My family enjoys chicken salads and I created this receipe as a healthy, light , one dish dinner that is especially delicious on warm summer evenings. This recipe has also been a big hit at showers and parties. Hellman's has always been my choice of mayonnaise for its creaminess and tangy flavor.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.