|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||60 min|
Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 10 ounces fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices Italian prosciutto
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Mix Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, spinach, feta cheese and garlic in medium bowl; set aside.
- With sharp knife, butterfly each chicken breast, being sure not to cut all the way through the breast. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts.Wrap 2 slices prosciutto around each chicken breast; secure with wooden toothpick.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 1 hour.