Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 10 ounces fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices Italian prosciutto
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Mix Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, spinach, feta cheese and garlic in a bowl and make sure all ingredients are well mixed. Once complete place the bowl aside.
- Remove any extra fat from chicken breast. Use a sharp knife to butterfly each chicken breast. Make sure not to cut all the way through the breast.
- Spoon spinach mixture into the chicken breasts.
- Wrap two slices of the Italian prosciutto around each chicken breast and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the chicken breast on a baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.