|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||40 min|
|Chill Time||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||780|
|Total Fat||87 g|
|Saturated Fat||30 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||127 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Moist and Crunchy Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 large egg
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta in lightly salted water 2 minutes less than package directions. Drain and rinse with cold running water; drain again. Return to pot and toss with vegetable oil.
- While pasta is cooking, in separate large pot, melt butter. Whisk in flour, nutmeg and paprika and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes. Whisk in milk; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Remove from heat and cool 10 minutes.
- Stir Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, egg and all but 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar into cooled sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Gently stir pasta into cheese mixture and pour into 2-quart.baking dish. Top with remaining cheddar.
- In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan, then add olive oil and toss until texture of moist sand. Sprinkle over top of baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling and crumbs are golden brown. Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before serving.
- See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium content.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.