|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||80 min|
|Chill Time||60 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||330|
|Total Fat||36 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||134 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Spaghetti with Moist and Tender Turkey Meatballs
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 4 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups grated Pecorino Romano cheese, divided
- Freshly grated nutmeg to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 2 lbs. spaghetti
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, eggs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, bread crumbs, 1 cup of the Pecorino, nutmeg, parsley, salt and pepper; mix very gently using hands. Form into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Bake meatballs 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large pot over medium heat and cook onion, garlic and basil until soft and golden brown, about 8 minutes. Add sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 10 minutes.
- Place cooked meatballs into sauce. Reduce oven temperature to 200°. Return sauce to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes. Remove meatballs to serving platter and place in warm oven. Leave sauce in pot.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving about ½ cup of the pasta water. Add pasta to sauce and cook over medium heat 30 seconds, adding pasta water if desired.
- Pour pasta and sauce into a warmed bowl and serve immediately with meatballs on the side and remaining Pecorino sprinkled over top.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.