|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||55 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Chicken Pasta Salad with Green Olives and Raisins
- 1 lb. bow-tie pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup pitted green olives, halved
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion, olives, and raisins and cook, stirring often, until chicken is cooked through and onions are tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil and orange juice in large bowl. Add cooled pasta and chicken mixture to bowl and toss to coat.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.47 Cost per serving*: $1.30 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.