|Prep Time:||5 min|
Mexican Citrus-Chili Sauce
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. dried Mexican oregano leaves
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, chili powder, oregano, garlic, and lemon juice in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Tip: The next time you have a crowd over for a Mexican food spread, put this zippy sauce out with your tortilla chips, salsa, and fajita fixings. It is also great spread on a soft tortilla with grilled meats for tacos or drizzled over baked enchiladas in place of sour cream.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.