Serves: 1 cup
|Prep Time:||5 min|
Mexican Citrus-Chili Sauce
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. dried Mexican oregano leaves
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, chili powder, oregano, garlic, and lemon juice in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Tip: The next time you have a crowd over for a Mexican food spread, put this zippy sauce out with your tortilla chips, salsa, and fajita fixings. It is also great spread on a soft tortilla with grilled meats for tacos or drizzled over baked enchiladas in place of sour cream.