|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Tasty Thai Chicken
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, peanut butter, chili sauce, and soy sauce in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet; evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- This is a special dish because my husband loves Hellmann's® Mayonnaise and peanut butter. I experimented to bring the 2 ingredients together. The Hellmann's® Mayonnaise brought out the best of the tenderness and moisture of the chicken. Hellmann's® Mayonnaise took this dish from good to the best. Everyone who tastes this dish falls in love with it and you will as well.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.