|Prep Time:||30 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
Grilled Skirt Steak with Citrus
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 4 (8 oz.) outside skirt steaks
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp. Chef Tim Love Steak Rub*
- 2 limes, cut in half
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- 1 tangerine, cut in half
- Heat grill on high with lid closed for 30 minutes or light charcoal and let burn to white coals. Rub the steak with oil and season with salt and pepper, then the rub.
- Place the steak on the hot grill for 3 minutes on each side. Squeeze a lime half on each steak. Remove and rest for at least 3 minutes. Squeeze all citrus into a mixing bowl. Whip the Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil into citrus mixture and place in a squirt bottle.
- Cut steak against the grain and drizzle the citrus mayonnaise mixture over top. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Any good chili powder based rub can be used.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.