|Prep Time:||60 min|
|Marinate for||30 min|
|Cook Time:||14 min|
Grilled Summer Chicken Thighs
- For Brine:
- 1 gallon warm water
- 1/2 cup salt
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- For Chicken:
- 2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 Tbsp. Chef Tim Love Poultry Rub*
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper (to taste)
- For brine, mix water, salt, and garlic in large bowl or pot. Add chicken; place in the refrigerator and soak for at least 1 hour or up to 16 hours.
- For chicken, heat grill to high. Mix together the Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, orange juice, and poultry rub in large bowl. Add chicken thighs to this mix and marinate for 30 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on the grill skin side down first. Cook for approximately 7 minutes on each side with the lid closed or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Tip: Any good poultry rub can be used.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.