|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Chicken Wings with White BBQ Sauce
- BARBECUE SAUCE:
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. freshly ground black pepper
- RUB FOR THE WINGS
- 2 Tbsp. ancho chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. sweet paprika
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 24 chicken wings
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- To make Barbecue Sauce: In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients for the barbecue sauce and then cover and store in fridge. It must be cold.
- To make the Rub for the Wings: In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Rub the chicken wings with the olive oil, then toss into bowl with spice mix and toss until well coated. Place in a resealable plastic bag in the fridge until ready to cook.
- When ready to cook, preheat the broiler or the grill. If using the broiler place the wings on a broiler tray and put under broiler and cook the wings, turning every 3 to 4 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink near the bone, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve the wings hot with small bowls of the Barbecue Sauce for dipping.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.