|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||2 min|
Tuna Salad with Charred Corn and Black Beans
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 6 ears fresh corn , grilled with husks on, kernals cut off cob
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, plus wedges for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans light tuna packed in olive oil, drained and crumbled with a fork
- Bed of lettuce for garnish
- Bottled hot sauce
- Heat a 10 to 12- inch cast iron skillet over a medium-high flame until very hot. Add the oil, then the corn, garlic and onions, and allow to cook, unstirred for 1 to 2 minutes until just charred in spots. Remove to a bowl and allow to cool.
- Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, clilantro, lime juice and zest, cumin, black beans and tuna and gently toss to mix well. Serve on a sandwich or on a bed of lettuce leaves with hot sauce and lime wedges to garnish.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.