|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Marinate for||60 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||690|
|Total Fat||77 g|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Grilled Chicken Napolitano
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 8 boneless, skin on chicken thighs
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Torn parsley or basil leaves for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing, vinegar, brown sugar and hot sauce until smooth. Add the chicken thighs and stir around until evenly coated. Place in refrigerator at least an hour or overnight.
- Preheat a grill, grill pan or the broiler.
- Make the Salsarama: In a medium mixing bowl, stir together Mayonnaise Dressing, half of the scallions, the pesto, olives and sun-dried tomatoes to form a nice creamy sauce. Set aside.
- Place thighs on grill and cook, turning once, until deep dark golden brown and cooked through. Remove to a platter and spoon the Salsarama over, then sprinkle each piece with remaining scallions and torn fresh herbs (if using).
- See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium content.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.