|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Marinate for||60 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Grilled Chicken Napolitano
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 8 boneless, skin on chicken thighs
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives [or Kalamata]
- 1/4 cup chopped, dried sun-dried tomatoes
- Torn parsley or basil leaves for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, brown sugar and hot sauce until smooth. Add the chicken thighs and stir until evenly coated. Place in refrigerator at least 1 hour or overnight.
- To make sauce, stir together Mayonnaise Dressing, half of the scallions, pesto, olives and sun-dried tomatose in a medium mixing bowl; set aside
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Place thighs on grill and cook, turning once, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove to a platter and spoon the sauce over chicken, then sprinkle each piece with remaining scallions and torn fresh herbs.
- See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium content.