|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Pulled Turkey Mac and Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups pulled cooked turkey
- 2 cups shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a saucepan over medium heat add olive oil, shallot, chili flakes and butter. Sauté for 5 minutes and then add flour and mix well over medium heat.
- Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and milk and simmer for 2 minutes; add the turkey.
- Add the cheddar and then the macaroni and mix well. Place mixture into a casserole dish and top with bread crumbs and paprika. Bake for 5 minutes or until bread crumbs brown.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.