|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Marinate for||20 min|
|Cook Time:||5 min|
Tequila Shrimp Skewers
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing [or Wish-Bone® House Italian Dressing]
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- 1 medium red onioncut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 limescut into thin wedges
- Mojito Mayo Dip* (optional)
- Blend 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, lime juice and tequila in measuring cup. Pour tequila mixture over shrimp in large, resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate shrimp 20 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Alternately thread shrimp, onion and limes on 8 skewers*. Grill or broil shrimp, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Serve, if desired, with Mojito Mayo Dip.
- *Mojito Mayo Dip: Combine 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, 2 finely chopped cloves garlic, 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper, 1 Tbsp. lime juice and 1 Tbsp. white vinegar in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Makes 1-1/2 cups. **If using wooden skewers soak at least 30 minutes prior to use.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.