|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||45 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||310|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
Creamy Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Steak house standard loaded baked potatoes transform easily into a decadent family-size dish!
- 3 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise**
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 6 slices bacon [or turkey bacon], crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 2-quart shallow baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and mash.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions and 4 strips crumbled bacon. Turn into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bacon. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.12. Cost per serving*: $1.01. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
- **Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.