|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Mexican-Style Rice & Bean Burritos
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper
- green onions
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans [or red kidney beans], rinsed and drained
- 4 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese [or cheddar cheese] (about 2 oz.)
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor with water and 1 tablespoon Spread according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add green onions and beans and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Toss with hot Rice Sides.
- Evenly spoon rice mixture into warm tortillas, then top with cheese to serve. Garnish, if desired, with hot sauce, sour cream and shredded lettuce.
- *Also terrific with Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice.
- Cost per recipe*: $5.75. Cost per serving*: $1.44. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.