|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||280|
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Monterey Chicken Bake
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Brush chicken on all sides with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise then dip in bread crumbs until evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake 15 minutes; top with salsa then cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.63. Cost per serving*: $2.41. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.