|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||85 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Roast Pork Loin with Poblano Chile Sauce
- 3 3-lb. boneless pork loin roast
- 1 Tbsp. garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 roasted poblano peppers
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream [or whipping cream]
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange pork in shallow roasting pan on rack and season with garlic salt. Roast 20 minutes. Decrease heat to 350° and continue roasting 1 hour or until meat thermometer inserted in center reaches 160°. Remove pork and keep warm; reserve pan drippings.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion and peppers are tender. Stir in reserved pan drippings and cook 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice, cream and cilantro. Season, if desired, with additional garlic salt. To serve, slice pork and serve with poblano chile sauce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.