|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Chill Time||30 min|
Shrimp & Avocado Salad
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and coarsely chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and jalapeno pepper, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Chill 30 minutes.
- Stir in avocados and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice. Season, if desired, with salt and serve with hot pepper sauce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.