|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Tacos de Poblano
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro [or parsley]
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 white onion
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube
- 1 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 10 corn tortillas, heated
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, green onions and cilantro in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and garlic, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in chicken, tomato, water, Bouillon Cube and chipotle chili. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. To serve, spoon chicken mixture onto warm tortillas, top with mayonnaise mixture and fold.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.