|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Tender Baked Parmesan Chicken
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and garlic powder in small bowl. Brush both sides of chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then coat in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.