Warm Gingered Chicken Salad with Crispy Greens
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar [or white wine vinegar]
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ground fresh ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 small bunch watercress (optional)
- 4 ounces snow peas (optional)
- 2 oranges [or 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges], peeled and sectioned
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger and salt. Reserve 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture for grilling. Stir orange juice into remaining mayonnaise mixture; reserve for greens.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing with reserved 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- In large bowl, toss lettuce and watercress with reserved orange juice mixture. To serve, arrange sliced chicken over greens, then top with snow peas and oranges.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing or Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|