|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Warm Gingered Chicken Salad with Crispy Greens
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar [or white wine vinegar]
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ground fresh ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 small bunch watercress (optional)
- 4 ounces snow peas (optional)
- 2 oranges [or 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges], peeled and sectioned
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger and salt. Reserve 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture for grilling. Stir orange juice into remaining mayonnaise mixture; reserve for greens.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing with reserved 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- In large bowl, toss lettuce and watercress with reserved orange juice mixture. To serve, arrange sliced chicken over greens, then top with snow peas and oranges.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing or Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.