Serves: 4 cups
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Filled with hearty, leafy spinach, artichoke hearts and savory Monterey Jack cheese, this tasty hot spinach & artichoke dip recipe never disappoints.
- 1 bag (9 oz.) baby spinach leaves [or 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry]
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese [or cheddar or Swiss cheese], divided
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until dip is hot.
- Spanakopita Dip: Substitute feta cheese for the cheddar and omit artichoke hearts. Spoon into mini phyllo cups and bake 8 minutes or until filling puffs.