|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Filled with hearty, leafy spinach, artichoke hearts and savory Monterey Jack cheese, this tasty hot spinach & artichoke dip recipe never disappoints.
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, soften
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese [or cheddar or Swiss cheese]
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until dip is hot.
- Spanakopita Dip: Substitute feta cheese for the cheddar and omit artichoke hearts. Spoon into mini phyllo cups and bake 8 minutes or until filling puffs.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.