Eggplant Sandwiches with Parmesan
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||46.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||7.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||670.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||40.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||13.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||60.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||15.0 %|
|Vitamin A||10.0 %|
|Vitamin C||25.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||15.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||8.0 g|
|Protein (g)||21.0 g|
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 hoagie rolls or Italian rolls, split and toasted
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
Or Try It With
Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet, if desired, with aluminum foil sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange eggplant on baking sheet; set aside.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and garlic in small bowl. Evenly spread eggplant with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 15 minutes or until eggplant is golden and tender.
Arrange mozzarella on rolls, then top with tomatoes and eggplant.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!