Graveyard Spinach Dip Recipe
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||9.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||270.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||9.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||10.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||4.0 %|
|Vitamin A||25.0 %|
|Vitamin C||2.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||6.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||1.0 g|
|Protein (g)||3.0 g|
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1 loaf (16 oz.) party pumpernickel bread, sliced
Or Try It With
PREHEAT oven to 350°. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except bread. In shallow 1-1/2-quart casserole, spoon spinach mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
MEANWHILE, cut bread slices into ''tombstone'' shapes. Arrange in single layer on cookie sheet. Bake 12 minutes or until crisp. Cool completely on wire rack. Decorate, if desired, with additional tinted Mayonnaise*.
TO SERVE, arrange a few ''tombstones'' in cooked dip and serve with remaining ''tombstones'' and your favorite dippers.
Cost per 2-Tbsp. serving*: $0.37.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!