Shrimp Tacos with Creamy Mango Slaw
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||41.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||4.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||1110.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||11.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||110.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||3.0 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||360.0 mg|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||0.0 mcg|
|Calcium (mg)||178.0 mg|
|Sugar (g)||10.0 g|
|Protein (g)||18.0 g|
- 3 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 cup chopped heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 12 ounces large shrimp, (26 to 30 per lb. size), peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 8 (6-in. ea.) flour tortillas, warmed
Or Try It With
For SLAW, combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside.
For TACOS, heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Toss shrimp with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing Mayonnaise and chili powder in bowl. Add to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes.
Spoon slaw mixture into tortillas then top with shrimp. Serve, if desired, with lime wedges.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!