Talladega Turkey Sandwich
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||41.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||1070.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||33.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||10.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||135.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||20.0 %|
|Vitamin A||4.0 %|
|Vitamin C||0.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||15.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||8.0 g|
|Protein (g)||47.0 g|
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 loaf (12 in.) Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 lb. sliced cooked turkey, coarsely chopped
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
Or Try It With
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with barbecue sauce in small bowl. Spread 1/2 of the mixture on bread.
Toss turkey with remaining Mayonnaise mixture. Evenly arrange turkey on bottom 1/2 of bread, then top with bacon and cheese. Broil until cheese is melted.
Replace top of bread. Cut into 8 slices and secure with wooden toothpicks.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!