Caesar-Crusted Chicken Recipe
|Amount Per Serving||Value|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||8.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||2.0 g|
|Sodium (mg)||760.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||28.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||5.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||105.0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||6.0 %|
|Vitamin A||40.0 %|
|Vitamin C||6.0 %|
|Calcium (mg)||10.0 %|
|Sugar (g)||3.0 g|
|Protein (g)||35.0 g|
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned croutons or garlic seasoned croutons, finely crushed
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup light Italian dressing
Or Try It With
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, mustard, lemon juice and garlic in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crouton crumbs.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with mixed salad greens drizzled with Italian dressing.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.\n
Cost per recipe*: $9.02.
Cost per serving*: $2.25.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
More Recipes You'll Love
Explore our range of delicious, quick and easy recipes!